- 250g of Claudine Cuisine for buckwheat bread,
- 190ml lukewarm water,
- 25g of fresh yeast,
- 1 ts of sugar,
- 25g of oil.
- 70g of dried figs cut into small pieces
- Pour the lukewarm water in a cup, dissolve the crumbled yeast and add the sugar (this will activate the fermentation process).
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour the yeast mixture, the oil and figs into the flour mix. Mix vigorously with a spatula or kitchen aid until you get a smooth dough h
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured baking tin about 20cm long.
- Smooth out the surface of the bread using a rubber spatula dipped in warm water. Brush the surface with oil.
- Cover with a cling film and leave aside for half an hour.
- Remove the foil and bake for one hour in a preheated oven at 200°C.
- Take the bread out of the tin and transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Prepare your dough as described above and follow the instructions of your machine’s gluten-free bread program.