- 350g Claudine Cuisine’s cake mix,
- 150g butter in pieces,
- 180g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 350g bananas
- 75g yoghurt
- 25g coconut milk
- 1 pinch of sodium bicarbonate
- 1 pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Whisk together the sugar and butter until the batter is smooth.
- Add the eggs one by one while stirring well.
- Mash the bananas with a fork and add them to the mixture together with the yoghurt and coconut milk
- Finally, mix the flour and bicarbonate together and spoon them into the mixture.
- Pour into a greased and floured cake tin and put 45 minutes in the oven
- Cool 10 minutes before removing the cake from its form (a toothpick inserted in the centre will come out clean when the cake is ready).